Sunday, October 21, 2012

A Typical Day

This seems to be a popular post-idea, and perhaps something you all are interested in. Here's a typical day for me in Vienna!

7:15 I catch the bus to school
7:25 I prep for the day.
7:50 on Tuesdays this is worship time and Fridays are staff devotions. Every first Wednesday is all-staff prayer as well.
8:20 home room
8:30 I teach 6th grade English class to second language learners from Russia, Austria, and Korea (not ELL, but a seperate Language Arts for ELL learners)
9:30 I am a teacher's aid/observer for 10th grade English for second language learners
10:35 I teach 9th grade English
11:15 I have lunch and a planning period
12:40 I teach 7th grade English
1:30 I teach 8th grade English Literature for  second language learners
2:20 I have a planning period
3:45 Staff meetings on Thursdays
4:00 I go home


Posters for short story unit with 9th grade

No comments:

Post a Comment